Sunday 27 April 2014

The First One


So as I was debating as to what was going to be my first post I went back to the reason I began one this very day. I happened to be doing some experimental cooking, as I have want to do, and I ended in an text conversation with a friend about my experimental cooking and that various people I know would like to see what I "create" and a blog would be a good idea. I also thought this might be a bit fun. I've been told for a long time to make a blog but I have put it off and put it off and now things seem to be settling down a bit it seems a much more suiting time, and much like so many of the other homemakers on the Earth I decided to make a blog to log my doing and goings on, or maybe it will just be a clog like so many of those other would be blogs. A blogger that makes a blog and blogs for a week or two then forgets about it is called a "clogger", I can see myself being one of those...

I thought I would post this one a bit later when my recipe would be complete but sadly the day is slowly dripping away and my husband has not yet returned with the milk for which I need in the next step! A Cheesy Scallion Dip!

Garlic Parmesan Pepper Crouton Fingers sans the Cheesy Scallion Dip

I don't really do recipes so i cant really say the exact times etc but it basically goes as such:

INGS: stale bread
           garlic powder
           salt
           cracked pepper
           cooking spray
           the horrible cheap packet Parmesan cheese
  • Preheat over to 200C
  • Spray Baking pan with cooking oil.
  • Cut old Bread into fingers.
  • Spray one side of bread and coat with garlic powder, salt, Parmesan and cracked pepper.
  • Flip the bread over onto tray and spay that side of bread with cooking spray.
  • Coat with garlic powder, salt, cracked pepper and Parmesan.
  • Bake till not bendy and nice and brown.
 





1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious. Looking forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete